Saturday, July 2, 2011

Method 1 & 2

Method 1:

I am excited to get started on this adventure.  I have been in many situations where I have had the opportunity to learn about the many web 2.0 features and new technologies, but have yet to actually experience them and learn how I will use them in the day to day runnings in my library.  I liked what Stephen Abram said towards the end of the video.  He mentioned looking for the "unintended consequences" and that I need to "choose to reflect" as I'm going through these 12 methods.  Really, I think that's what life is all about - unintended consequences...

Method 2:

My blog is a work in progress.  I have enlisted the help of my sister and neice, two bloggers who I follow and who have great blog designs.  My title - Daily Adventures: the small stuff - just seemed appropriate for me right now.  With two fairly young children (6 & 7) growing a little every day, there is a lot of "small stuff" in our day to day lives that turn into big adventures depending on who you ask.  What one considers small stuff, others consider adventures.  Life is in the eye of the beholder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment