Saturday, July 2, 2011

Method 4

RSS feeds definitely make things much easier.  It would be like having someone do your grocery shopping for you and delivering it to your door.  I see myself only using Google Reader since it is accessible from any connected computer - that just makes sense to me.  I currently follow my sister's blog as well as my niece's, and plan to continue with blogging and following their blogs after I complete these 12 methods.  Because I plan to keep up with their blogs and my blog, I think I will use the Google Reader and RSS feeds regularly.  I can definitely see a domino effect happening here.  The more I use the RSS feeds, the more I will be looking for websites that offer this feature, which will lead me to add those to my subscriptions, which will lead me to use Google Reader more often, etc.  I can see this getting messy and overwhelming if I don't keep things in check! 

I subscribed to three more blogs that seemed right for me.  I subscribed to 2 cents worth, Cool Cat Teacher blog, and the shifted librarian.  One of the things I was interested in when I was decided which subscriptions to choose was the average postings per week.  I avoided those that said 0.0 for obvious reasons, but I also avoided those that said more than 7.  There has to be limits - even in my daily adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment